The Leader has published an article this week regarding a family of footballers, one of which plays for the St George Warriors.
Click here to read the story.
Thank you to all families and players who supported our recent 85th Anniversary & Gala Day Raffle. We raised in excess of $5000 profit for CPFC to go towards club resources, coach education and ongoing maintenance – plus an additional $500 to go towards the St George Warriors.
We are very pleased to announce the following winners:
• $1000 Westfield voucher – Olivia S – U11’s
• $250 Bing Lee voucher – Foti E – U17’s
• Hunter Valley get away – Niki R – AAWC
• Mystery Prize #1 - $200 Manchester voucher – Albert J – U8 Bee2
• SGFA Holiday Clinics 2016 – Lisa T – U8 Fox1
• Dinner voucher for 2 – Jessie L
• Homewares Essentials Pack – Franc M – U7 Bee2
• Kids Pack – Julie B – U12A
• Mystery Prize #2 – Chemist voucher – Nick V – U10 Fox
Thank you to everyone who supported the club by buying tickets. Thank you very much to the following individuals and organisations who donated raffle prizes:
• Angelo Loe – Xerox Business Centre, Wollongong and Life Member CPFC
• Paula Mercuri
• Ian Jacobs
• Day & Night Chemist, Ramsgate
• Manchester Warehouse, Kogarah
• Emanuel Kallimanis, Manny’s at the Park
• CPFC Committee
Dear Carss Park Members
Further to our AGM update of the 17th September 2015.
The Carss Park Football Club would like to now introduce your Executive Committee for the 2016 season.
President : Goran Rudar
Vice President : Mark Assirati
Secretary: Jason Hunt
Treasurer: Goran Rudar
Ordinary Member 1: Melissa Pike (Canteen Manager)
Ordinary Member 2: Paola Mercuri (Registrar)
Ordinary Member 3: Con Sotiralis (Publicity and Grants)
The Executive Committee would like to welcome the following people into roles for 2016 as well as advertise vacancies in positions for 2016
Senior Coordinator : Position Vacant
Junior Coordinator : Michelle Allen
Womens Coordinator : Sam Poposki
Social Media Manager : John Kapaniris
Gear Steward : Bex Simon
Grounds : Position Vacant
Scores Coordinator: Dina Liontis
The Committee would like to take this opportunity to once again thank everyone for volunteering their time for the 2015 season and we look forward to seeing you all back in 2016.
Yours In Sport
on behalf of Carss Park Football Club Executive Committee.